The Ultimate Guide to Purification and getting your Energy back!
The purification system that I use takes just 3 weeks to boost the elimination of natural toxins from your body. As these toxins leave, people report feeling lighter and more energetic along with experiencing better sleep and weight loss!
This self-directed purification can be accomplished over time with step-by-step instructions that will be outlined here in the Purification Corner every month!
Step 31: Add butter, olive oil, and coconut oil. Butter has gotten a bad rap. The small amount of saturated fat is of no consequence when compared to the nutrient density. Vitamin A, linoleic acid, Vitamin E, selenium, Vitamin D, Iodine, Vitamin K2, medium to short chain fatty acids that do NOT increase your cholesterol. All in 2 tablespoons per day. Coconut oil also contains medium to short chain fatty acids. And olive oil as well. All three of these should be used in place of margarine, corn oil, peanut oil, soybean oil, palm oil, and any oil that calls itself vegetable oil without listing which vegetables were used.
Step 32: Add carrots. Often called the World’s healthiest food, these multi-colored root vegetables deserve the accolades. Available in purple, orange, yellow and tan, these sweet vegetables are good in any salad and most soups. They provide over 200 nutrients, including Vitamin A in it’s most valuable form, beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, delta-carotene (just to name a few), vitamin C, Lutein, lycopene, selenium. And guess what! Cooking them in butter increases the absorption of these nutrients 600 fold. Enjoy!
Dr. J. (Valerie) Johnson
So, this recipe is amazing because you get the carrots with the sesame seeds (tahini is sesame seed butter) which replaces the butter with healthy plant fats that are so good for you!
- 1 pound carrots (about 6 large), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6 cloves garlic (skins still on)
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2–1/2 tsp ground cumin, divided use
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- juice and grated zest of 2 medium lemons
- 3/4 cup milk (non-dairy or dairy)–more or less as needed
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (hot or sweet), plus more for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a roasting pan or on a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the carrots and garlic with the oil, 1-1/2 tsp cumin, and salt. Roast the carrots, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, about 25 to 30 minutes.Cool, then squeeze garlic out of their skins.
- In a food processor, pulse the carrots and garlic until chopped. Add the tahini, lemon juice, and lemon zest; pulse until blended. Add the milk, smoked paprika, and remaining cumin; pulse until smooth, adding more milk if necessary.
- Transfer hummus to bowl. Drizzle with additional olive oil and sprinkle with a bit of smoked paprika.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 2.0 g
- Sodium: 89 mg
- Fat: 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Thank you https://powerhungry.com/2011/10/roasted-carrot-hummus/
Check out all their great recipes!