NOTE: We understand that in some cases full prepayment may not be possible due to timing and funds availability. We truly do want each and every client to be able to experience our services and we will do whatever is possible to accommodate every situation. Please feel free to discuss an acceptable prepayment option to hold your appointment, package or service. We are quite happy to arrange a reasonable prepayment.
These policies were adopted to ensure that the therapists time, the clinic and its efforts be respected, as well as your scheduled service be as stress-free and healing experience.
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Natural Wellness and Chiropractic highly endorses the use of Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for services. Using an HSA allows you to set aside a portion of your income, tax-free and use it for all services provided at our clinic. You will be given a debit card for this account which you can use to pay for services. Preventative health care is encouraged and we want you to save your tax-dollars and reward your body by insuring it’s optimum function. Come to Natural Wellness and Chiropractic BEFORE you need it. We welcome those in pain and illness, but know that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Use your HSA to get a proper nutritional profile, body therapies and pregnancy care.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Natural Wellness and Chiropractic accepts all major credit cards. We also happily take local checks (returned check fee of $25 applies to bounced checks) and certainly take Cash.
ALL SPECIALS AND COUPONS
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR ANY SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED OR REDUCED FEE, SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT.
ALL FEDERAL PROGRAMS EXEMPT FROM ANY COUPONS, SPECIALS OR DISCOUNTS POSTED OR ADVERTISED.
This Chiropractic Office uses Patient Health Information (PHI) for the purpose of treatment, payment, healthcare operations, and coordination of care. For example, the office submits requests for records, or submits PHI to the Health Insurance Company provided to us by the patient for the purpose of payment. Be assured that the office will limit the release of all PHI to the minimum needed for what the insurance companies require for payment.
The patient has the right to examine or receive a copy of his or her own health records at any time and request corrections. The patient may request to know what disclosures have been made and restrict use of their PHI. Our office is obligated to agree to those restrictions only to the extent they coincide with state and/or federal law.
A patient’s written consent is only needed one time for subsequent care given in this office to said patient.
The patient may provide a written request to revoke any consent at any time during care. This would not effect the use of those records for the care prior to the written request, but would apply to any care given after the written request has been presented.
The office may contact you periodically regarding appointments, treatments, products, services, or charitable work performed by our office. You may choose to opt-out of any marketing or fundraising communications at any time.
For your security and privacy, all staff has been trained in the area of patient record privacy and a privacy official has been designated to enforce those procedures in this office. We take all precautions that are known to assure that your records are not readily available to those who do not need them.
Patients have a right to file a formal complaint with our privacy official and the Secretary of HHS about any possible violations of this policy and/or our procedures without retaliation by this office.
Our office reserves the right to make changes to the policy notice and to make any new notice provisions effective for all PHI that it maintains. You will be provided with a new notice at your next visit if there are changes, immediately following the changes.
If the patient refuses to sign the consent for purpose of treatment, payment and health care operations, the physician has the right to refuse to give care.
All patient’s will be presented this consent form to sign upon initiation of treatment.
While we carry Standard Process products, neither Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, Inc. nor any third party associated with, related to, or linked to Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, Inc.‘s business or website is in any way affiliated with Standard Process Inc.® Standard Process expressly disclaims any responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any statement, information, materials, or content found on or included in Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, Inc.‘s marketing materials/website, or any third party marketing materials/websites related to, associated with or linked to Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, Inc.’s business or website. Standard Process products are dietary supplements and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural Wellness and Chirpractic clinic loves to use the barter system when possible. We occasionally have need for your expertise in Graphic Design, Web optimization (our favorite trade ♥ ), Temporary office/marketing help, Fresh Farm Produce and Organic Herbs. Other trade possibilities available, please contact Dr. Valerie Johnson for further details.
Natural Wellness and Chiropractic will happily bill your car insurance for personal injury and some workers comp claims. For private insurance we will happily give you a Super-Bill upon request that will include the codes for you to get reimbursed. All health insurance is accepted, although some will be billed out-of-network.
At Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, we understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone’s life. Unforeseen events such as flight delays, car accidents or problems, traffic considerations, business meetings, and project deadlines, are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling an appointment.
In our commitment to provide a unique and outstanding experience to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
ARRIVAL TO THE CLINIC
Please arrive for your appointment(s) 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time to fill out the appropriate client form, change and prepare for the service. All services offered have a specific time schedule and early arrival allows for a relaxed and unhurried experience. If late arrival is inevitable, your service(s) may be shortened in order to keep on schedule.
Please cancel before 24 hours prior to your booked appointment to avoid a $25 cancellation fee. For outcall massage services, a $50 cancellation fee applies to late cancellation.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
As a courtesy to our other guests and staff, appointments will be automatically cancelled 15 minutes after scheduled start time and charged according to cancellation policy. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival.
Sexual misconduct is forbidden. Client understands that any illicit or sexually aggressive remarks, advances or gestures will result in the immediate termination of the session and client will be liable for full payment of the scheduled appointment.
GIVEAWAY RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Check-in on Facebook Contest
How to Enter: Check-in on Facebook during your visit at Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL. Random winners will be drawn weekly from the people that check in that week. Prizes will be handed out in person by contacting the winner using contact information from Facebook.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who check-in on Facebook at Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online everyday and on Sunday each week the preceding 7 days will be used to select entrants for the drawing.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by checking-in on Facebook at Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive either a Massage valued at $55 or a durable good valued at $20. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined byNatural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL. Winner will be notified in person (if possible) within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If the winner can not be contacted in person, they will be contact via the information given to Facebook upon registration. Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (ATNatural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL, anyone acting on behalf of Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL, and Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL. Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the state of Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL, 660 Florida Central Pkwy, Longwood, FL USA.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Natural Wellness and Chiropractic, in Longwood, FL is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES (prepayments and securing appointment times)
Any service beyond 1.5 hours will require a credit card to guarantee appointment. In some cases, and with certain special packages, a full prepayment will be required at the time the appointment is scheduled.
Attributions: Image courtesy of yodiyim at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of Ambro at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of khunaspix at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of marin at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of nipitphand at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of KEKO64 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net