Paleo, High Protein, Low Glycemic Index, 30 minute, Easy
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, sliced;
- 1 broccoli head, cut into florets;
- 1 red onion, sliced;
- 4 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1 cup coconut milk;
- 1/2 cup chicken stock;
- 1 tsp. paprika;
- 2 tbsp. oil – olive or coconut
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Season the chicken breast to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Melt oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown the chicken on both sides 4 to 5 minutes and set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic, and broccoli to the skillet and cook until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock and cook while stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan.
- Add the chicken back to the pan, pour in the coconut milk, sprinkle the paprika and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Stir everything well and cook another 4 to 5 minutes.