Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
– 1 Cup of almonds ground in coffee grinder
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 pinch of salt
– ¼ Cup Almond, Rice, Soy or Dairy milk (add more if needed)
– 2 eggs (can substitute 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds soaked in 6 Tablespoons warm water)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons Agave or Maple syrup
Combine all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Combine all wet ingredients in a different bowl and mix thoroughly.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and mix the wet mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing only until fairly smooth (some small lumps are fine).
Drop the batter by small ¼ cup portions onto a hot griddle (medium-high) and cook on one side until the edges start to bubble. Flip and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes or until they reach the desired brown color. Serve hot.